Software projects can be smart and easy
With my 24 years of experience, I can help you make your project successful.
Reliable and flexible
For all business sizes
What are you looking for?
Smart Contracts & Blockchain
- Blockchain Solutions on Etherium, Polygon, Solana, and Cardano
- Solidity Development and Audits
- Chainlink Development
Machine Learning Modeling
- Model Design
- Microsoft ML
- Solution Design and Architecture
- Individual Software
- Scientific Software
- Business Logic
- Microsoft .NET
Workflows & Automation
- Planning and design
- Power Automate and Power Apps
- eMail Marketing Automation
- eCommerce Funnels
IT - Project Consulting
- Requirements Management
- Solution Design
- Azure DevOps - Management
Online Business Solutions
- Solution Design & Implementation
- Online Shops
- Digital Course Platforms
- Membership Sites
I can help you because I'm doing this for some time
Heinz R. Vahlbruch
Architect, Developer and Consultant
Back in 1997, I built a complete eCommerce solution. Since then, I created an individual project and time planning software, planned and built an Email Marketing Suite that sent out millions of commercial newsletters, was part of teams working on many major website launches, and helped implement ERP systems, their satellites, and interfaces.
I'm used to working in teams, in big company environments, and directly with smaller businesses.
High quality and customer satisfaction are very important to me. I'm working on projects with analytical thinking, a strategic and systematic approach, and a very high commitment to success.
Use my experience for
- Proofing ownership and authenticity on the blockchain
- Getting ready for Web3
- Optimizing system integrations
- Automating business processes
- Developing individual software
- Defining and managing requirements for your business
- Learning from your data for more business success
- Getting insight into your business and data
- Automating lead generation and qualification
- Getting more sales through online marketing
- Implementing an eCommerce solution
- Operating your IT project with MS Teams and Azure DevOps
Some companies I developed software for
Agco, Allianz, Audi, BMW, CSU, Dachser, Delta Energy, EADS, EinsteiNet, Euronics, Glaxo Smith Kline, Hochland, Leica Geosystems, Mini, Rösle, Steiff, TechData, ZF, Zumtobel
How to get started
1. Schedule a free consultation
Tell me about you and your project, and let me learn more about your business in a scheduled online meeting
2. Get a tailored offer
Receive a FREE individual project roadmap tailored to your project goals along with a no-obligation offer
3. Level-up your business
Sign up and let's get started with your smart and easy software project
Short-term or long-term
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm mostly working from my office location near Houston, Texas, USA. In that case, I'm located in the Central Standard Time (CST) time zone (UTC-06:00).
However, if I'm traveling, I'm working from different locations. But you will always be informed about my schedule and availability.
It's a luxury to work with the right people. Here's how I like to work, and if you're the same way then we think we'll work great together.
- I truly care about your success and the results that I deliver for you.
- I am extremely approachable, hands-on, and passionate about what I do.
- I am German :-), which means I am prompt, efficient and am striving for highest quality.
- I am used in communicating about project timelines and goals and I always keep project documentation up-to-date.
- I love to email or work in collaboration tools because it gives us a trail of our conversation that's easy to follow, but we can always schedule a call if needed.
- I believe in mutual trust, respect, and being 100% ethical in all business dealings.
- Working together should feel like a nice, relaxed conversation in a coffee shop between friends.
I can only work with a set number of clients on projects. I believe that anyone currently working with me deserves my undivided attention.
I will place new inquiries on a waiting list or even don't accept a project at all if I feel that I wouldn't be able to maintain my commitments.
I will be upfront with you: I am definitely not the cheapest option. Hopefully you are not looking to take something as important as your software project and do it on the cheap. I am also not the most expensive option, either.
We will work together to find a perfect fit for you, how much work I will provide per month at a monthly rate or for a flat price.
Security is very important and you can rely on my efforts to meet highest security standards.
All my equipment is maintained up-to-date, legally licensed, and I do backups regularly.
I also prefer to work on your systems so that all data is always under your control.
I do not outsource any work that I am supposed to do on our own.
Let's talk Project Success!
What matters most? Results. How do you get results?
By using a strategy, following a plan and implement a smart solution.
Imagine what will happen
if you don't take on your smart software project.
You will continue to work without modern solutions and processes, your business will miss opportunities from up-to-date technologies, and in the end your sales might drop because others will work on their business growth and you will be left behind.
Get started now and see your business grow
Streamline and improve business processes and team collaboration
Reach more customers and grow business revenue
Focus on your business and keep your customers engaged automatically